How to join AMIE
If you meet the specified educational qualification, you can join AMIE now.
The admission to AMIE Course is open round the year. The admission procedure is also very simple. All those who took admission in AMIE course are called Non-corporate members of the Institution of Engineers (India). Only registered members are eligible to apply for Institution examination. If you are new to AMIE we will help you in all processes throughout admission.
Based on educational qualification, there are two categories of Non-corporate membership
1. Senior Technician (ST) membership, and
2. Technician (T) membership.
If you passed 3 years' Engineering Diploma or equivalent, you may apply for Senior Technician membership, and if you have passed +2 or equivalent, then apply for Technician membership.
To Get Membership
1. In order to get membership and join for AMIE, students can use downloaded 'Membership Form'.
2. After filling up, the application form and documets to be sent to the specified address along with fees.
3. The registration number will be allowed after verification of the certificates.
Attachments needed along with the application form for membership are
1. Two passport size photographs to be affixed on the application form.
2. Attested copy of certificate to prove your age (say Matriculation certificate).
3. Attested copy of Higher Secondary / Plus Two /Intermediate certificate (if any).
4. Attested copy of Pass/Provisional certificate of 3 years Diploma (For Diploma holders)
5. Attested copy of Final Semester Marksheet of 3 years Diploma (For Diploma Holders) .
6. Membership Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.